Saturday, August 16, 2008



In searching for ukulele videos on youtube last week, I found this very cute, funny Will Smith clip.

Why he is sitting on a couch with this German guy, I don't know.

But Will has a way of making life fun and I just love him for that!

Anyone from Germany know who Steffan Rabb is?





I have never seen this clip before! Will singing Jennifer Holiday!
Talk about committed!

Can you imagine being that uninhibited?



**********


Today is Emma's last day of work. For some reason I feel sentimental about this...


Katie had four shots yesterday. She was so brave.
Remarkably brave and composed.

I was so proud of her.


She seems to be growing out of that 'crying easily' phase.

Just as I am entering it.....

omahafoot

*sniff, sniff......


Don't let your children grow up.


*******


For those of you who knit...or just like fashion. Look at this! Isn't it fabulous!

Gbsaptn-audreycoat

I think I found this picture and pattern at kpixie.com




I have a very special photoshoot today!
Lynn's sister Lori has come to town and I will photograph her lovely daughters and pretty pup!

Doesn't that sound great!?!! It is! We are all so excited.

The sun is shining and our big adventure awaits....



Wishing you a wonderful weekend, filled with your favorite things!

Enjoy!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.