Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I went on an expedition yesterday afternoon with Lynn and the children.
We were looking for beautiful settings for an upcoming photoshoot.


Happy Bokeh Wednesday!

We spotted some solid places...

And one particularly beautiful patch of flowers.

Lynn's favorite: "I think the bachelor button is the perfect flower."
and mine, the cosmos.

Wasn't Lynn clever to plant them side by side. Just as our two favorite flowers should be. :o)



if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with! Is that right?
~Dorothy



And since I have a captive audience....




This was 1972.

Before the women ever even dreamed they would do giants on the bars.

A more gentle time.

Certainly evidenced on the beam.

I really do like both of these routines better than the new high powered, uber difficult routines.

This next video is Nadia in 1976. A perfect ten.










I had this and many other pictures of Cathy Rigby on my bulletin board in by bedroom when I was growing up.
I loved her too ;o)


Fun memories.


****

We are headed to Appleton with Nancy's family (from the comments) to visit Amy J today.

Amy mentioned in the comments that they were feeling homesick and we can't allow THAT, now, can we!

So off we go.


What would you like to talk about while I am gone?

Oh! Here's a nosey one.....


Can you tell me about your first kiss?


There. How's that?

Have fun!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.